Friday, July 22, 2011

i love...

waking the dead=among the best Jesus books i ever read. i'm only reading one subsection a day so that it'll last all summer, plus i have no time to read full chapters in one sitting.
in this one chapter, it says to make a list, not prioritized or organized in any way, of everything you love.
and so i did. it took my entire break when i could have been playing in the rain...but it was fun.

i love my bed.
i love long showers.
i love water.
i love sam.
i love my bible.
i love getting notes.
i love hugs.
i love my campers.
i love camp.
i love unit 2.
i love to sing.
i love country fried steak.
i love sunrises.
i love sleeping without dreaming.
i love baseball.
i love hope.
i love sitting in the office when no campers are here.
i love to write.
i love cabins 5 and 6.
i love jenna.
i love winning cabin capers.
i love summer.
i love the lake.
i love to cuddle.
i love southern accents.
i love ciu.
i love to pray.
i love books.
i love soccer.
i love to think.
i love making lists.
i love psychology.
i love people.
i love missionaries.
i love south carolina.
i love six flags.
i love to laugh.
i love netflix.
i love life.
i love to listen.
i love old tv shows.
i love the beach.
i love downtown charleston.
i love being myself.
i love my brain.
i love ADD.
i love warm weather.
i love blue slushies.
i love christmas.
i love puppies.
i love to dance.
i love music that makes me think.
i love quotes.
i love my brothers.
i love red cars.
i love to worship.
i love people.
i love fireworks.
i love my birthday at camp.
i love my roommates.
i love to encourage people.
i love being encouraged.
i love making things.
i love running.
i love being outside.
i love rain.
i love jumping in leaves.
i love popcorn flavored jelly beans.
i love to talk.
i love to listen.
i love my cat.
i love pictures.
i love the ocean.
i love the food network.
i love being random.
i love road trips.
i love sundays.
i love yoghut.
i love to love people.
i love ella's facial expressions.
i love mornings in walker B5.
i love being allowed to have a walkie, or the keys to the boathouse.
i love tv.
i love the wizard of oz.

(then it was 7:40 and i needed to meet my cabin...but i could have gone on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment